Presentation and Visual Skills with emphasis on communication and connection to language. Rediscover your natural breath, stretch and feel your way to stronger posture which will support your voice.
Encouraging you to find your own voice and style in public speaking and presentation. Looking at posture to support your voice and there for clarify your public speaking with a wider and more colourful vocal range.
Incorporating breathing exercises and project to ensure support and control during presentation. Also working on clearer communication within public speaking visibly and audible to connect to your target audience.
By the end of the course you will have practical exercise which will help with your confidence.
- Encouraging you to find your own voice and style in public speaking and presentation with confidence
- Using drama and breathing exercises to ensure support, focus and control during presentations
- Individual coaching available
- Groups of up to 6 members on an intensive course (6 x 1 hour sessions)
Judy's work includes:
- Coaching and Teaching in the area of performance
- Acting and improvisation for beginners
- Audition technique
- Presentational skills
Organisations worked with include:
- National Youth Theatre of Great Britain
- London School of Dramatic Arts
- The Future Laboratory